'Receive unprecedented brilliant clarity into the self, world, and the Divine'
A spiritual journey beyond the milestone of faith
Dr. Sankara Bhagavadpada (Guest Teacher)
Sri Madhu Sai (Host Teacher)
Who can attend?
- Spiritual seekers or a mumukshu (seeker of moksha or inner freedom)
- Have had misfortunes in life that could not be assimilated
- Seeking to end sorrow in your life
- Have a thirst for Peace, Clarity and the Divine
What Retreat contains
Come and gain the priceless jewel of self- Knowing.
This is the answer to every human problem.
Benefits of the Retreat
The Retreat process will be as follows:
- We will discuss the varied human problems and enquire in great depth to understand them through self-Knowing.
- The teachings will have a video part and an audio part.
- The video part of the teachings will mostly be in the form of sutras (principles), diagrams, metaphors, and mythic pictures.
- The audio part of the teachings will be in the form of profound conversations and dialogues, between Dr. Sankara Bhagavadpada, and Dr. Prema Shanker.
- Apart from listening to the teachings, time will be given to contemplate, followed by discussions, and will culminate into a deep meditation.
- There will also be small group discussions to help assimilate the teachings.
- Dr. Sankara will engage in dialogue, interact, and answer the questions of participants.
- The process of self-knowing will be systematically taught to the participants, to understand, assimilate, and gain mastery over it, through right intention, dedication, and practice.
- We will discuss varied human problems, such as deep fears, boredom, failures, sexual problems, emotional hurts, conflict, and guilt.